- Model rates can be by the hour, half day (4 hours) or full days (8 hours plus ample lunch break).
- Cancellation Policy – On Confirmed Bookings, Within 48 hours, half fee, less than 24 hours notice, full fee.
- Overtime rates -time-and-a-half applies after 8 hours and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Day rate based on an 8 hour day including breaks.
- Lingerie rates are double a model’s normal hourly rate while the model is on – set and apply for bras, panties, slips, pantyhose, jockey and boxer shorts, sleepwear, transparent or translucent articles; agency must check with model before accepting any lingerie bookings. 2 hr min. Closed set required.
- Fitting rate: pinning, styling, trying on 2 or more garments, minimum 1 hour of day rate.
- Weather Permit – on confirmed bookings cancellations not charged if services are immediately rescheduled; Full fee if not rescheduled.Weather permit cancellations made earlier are subject to normal cancellation policy. Weather permit options: book or release will be enforced for options when secondary job is ready to confirm.
- A standard 20% agency/service fee is charged on top of all model rates.
- Payment terms/Invoicing- Net 30 days.A 3% finance charge will be applied to billing unpaid within 30 days and for each additional 30 days unpaid.
- New clients with no prior billing history with the agency must pay up front.
- There is a 4% processing fee for all credit card and PayPal payments.
- Image Usage- limited to the specific rights granted and confirmed by The Rock Agency in writing. For shows, this is event coverage/blogs/press only. Any further image usage is subject to additional fees. This includes social media postings.
- Social media will be negotiated as a separate entity and is not included in the standard web and electronic media usage terms. Agency must pre-approve any usage for advertising or promotion.
- Disclosure of extraordinary conditions or requirements.
- When booking weather permit, specify weather conditions.
- Provide adequate dressing facilities on all bookings.
- Check with agency for advertising conflicts.